Nov 18 2014
Did you know, that when you make a PDF file on your Mac, you can also include your signature on it as well using the Preview app? Here’s how:
1. Open the Preview app as normal.
2. Click VIEW inside the app.
3. Choose VIEW > SHOW MARKUP TOOLBAR (or press COMMAND + SHIFT + A).
4. Choose the SIGN BUTTON on the toolbar.
5. Click CREATE SIGNATURE.
6. In that window, choose either TRACKPAD or CAMERA option.
7. If using the Trackpad option, sign your name using your Trackpad.
8. If using the Camera option, sign your name on a white piece of paper using black ink, then hold it up to the computer’s camera.
9. When you’re done with either option, press ANY KEY to save the signature.
Now when you’re ready to actually use a signature, preform these simple steps:
1. Click VIEW > SHOW MARKUP TOOLBAR (or press COMMAND + SHIFT + A).
2. Choose the SIGN button.
3. Choose one of the saved signatures.